A look into our daily life with Madeline and Avery
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Birthday Fun!
We certainly were busy girls this past Friday! Grandma and our friend Traci came up to spend the day with us, and boy did we go everywhere. It was all ended with of course some chocolate, yummo! Once we came home, Madeline and I opened up her new water toy for the backyard. She wasn't too sure what to think of it at first, but we had a blast with it. Daddy even came home just in time to join us. Madeline got to end the evening with one of her favorite people, Miss. Jenah, while Brad and I went out for dinner and drinks with some fabulous friends. It was a great day!
Spending time on the front porch, apparently grocery shopping deserves this face. I feel her pain. ha.
Wearing a special outfit for mommy's birthday.
Water fun!
Playing bejeweled on daddy's phone. Note, she is using Brad's finger to play, not hers own. So silly.
No comments:
Post a Comment