Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dinner with Baby Ellie

The other night Baby Ellie, and her parents came over for dinner! Well, okay Ben came over to help us seal our drive way and then as payment for his help we made them dinner. Ellie and Rachel came over in the afternoon so we got to hangout with them all day! Ellie is only two weeks old, so tiny, and completely perfect with a dark head of hair. I got to indulge and hold Ellie a good bit of the day, and Madeline really had no problems with her in terms of jealousy. She was interested and always wanted to know where "Baby" was. I think she said baby, baby, baby a dozen times.

Just before dinner the boys were reading a book about fireflies to the girls.


Madeline had to get a closer look at Ellie.


And then in for a kiss. Aw so sweet.



1 comment:

sbruscia said...

Sounds like Maddie is ready for a sibling. Or at least a baby Richmond cousin who I hope she loves!