Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tap Class: Week Deux

This week's class went a tad better...Madeline still screamed after I walked her into class. But the teacher did say she did much better and that she only had to hold her for the first 2 minutes. After that it was a few unsure, whiny cries that she eventually got through. It helped when Olivia joined the class a few minutes later! Madeline perked up the minute she saw her. So sweet.

You, want me to go where? With out you? But mammmaaaa.....


My little tapper, she LOVED the new tutu I pulled out for her.
White with sparkles :)



2 comments:

sbruscia said...

Absolutely adorable photos! If she's so into the tutu maybe she will be a dancer yet. Although I know a little girl who had a liking for a purple tutu -- but she ended up a lame gymnast :)

abruscia said...

Lame gymnast? I know of no such thing, especially not in my family :)