Monday, December 20, 2010

Helping Mommy Bake

Yesterday morning, I think I baked about 8 dozen cookies. We have lot's of teacher's to get gifts for this year, and our famous cookies are it! And Madeline was not about to let me go at it alone. In fact she never let's me bake or cook in the kitchen with out her helping. Which is great, I used to help my mom all of the time, but I must say it really slows things down and makes A LOT more mess. In then end, who cares, it's totally worth it. She had a blast and I am sure we will have a lot more baking days together :)

Photos courtesy of Brad, I made him grab the camera and shoot :)


In her element, sooooo happy! Note the flower on her face...I looked over at one point and she was rubbing the flower on her face like it was face wash! ha.


Madeline's face when you tell her to say "Cheese."


Rolling...


Baking is S-E-R-I-O-U-S!



No comments: