Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thank you Layla Grayce!

Thank you so much for choosing us Layla Grayce!

Yesterday I voted on Layla Grayce's Facebook page for their 12 days of giveaways, which Blabla Doll we would choose...and we WON! Madeline is going to be the proud new owner of Suzette the Fabulous Fox! Initially I was going to get Madeline the Elephant (see comment below), but just as of yesterday she starting carrying around a toy fox! Go figure.

We can't wait to meet you Suzette! Check out Layla Grayce's website. They've got everything from chic items for your house or fabulous pieces to doll up mommy and baby, and it's all 100% fabulous.

Oh and Baby B, you will be getting a little something from this fabulous store for Christmas!

Our winning comment: "I think my little girl would love the elephant. Lol. But I would love the fox, especially after watching "the fantastic mr. Fox" 100 times!"



No comments: