Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Madeline's First Sleepover

This past week Madeline had her first sleepover! Olivia was kind enough to host Madeline for the evening while mommy and daddy went to the Big Apple to see David Gray in concert! We had a fabulous 16 hours (not kidding) in the city, and from the photos and the videos it sounds like Madeline had a blast too! She ate well, she slept well and she listened. I guess I have been doing something right! ha. A big thank you to Olivia, her sister Isabel, and Olivia's Mommy and Daddy for watching her. We cannot thank you enough!


Madeline and Olivia reading their "My first sleepover" book after bath and before bedtime.

Such a good book!


Waiting to go into open gym the next day.

Miss. Isabel playing along :) Such a cutie!




Here is a clip of the girls enjoying their dinner. :) Makes me smile.


1 comment:

sbruscia said...

So impressive! Maddie and Olivia are such good friends.... I love it!