Friday, March 11, 2011

Sh'Bam!

Sh'bam! You read it right, sounds a little like what Emeril says right? Though it's on the far end of the spectrum of food, it's exercise! And yours truely just officially signed up to get trained to teach the class! I passed it through the first two rounds of "interviews," one being to actually take the class and make sure you are actually coordinated and second an actual interview.

We are set to hopefully release this at the club I got to at the end of April. It's a lot like Zumba, but better. It's to current and old music remixed, not all latin. It's amazingly fun and you seriously sweat your butt off. I'll keep you posted as to how it actually goes, but I head for a weekend of training at the end of March, yup all weekend. Eight a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday....kind of like when we used to go to dance weekends in highschool!

If you aren't familiar with Sh'Bam, check it out here! Or head up to State College and take one of my classes! YAY! Here is another video of more of the class idea, though without all of the glitter, ligths and matching outfits...ha this is more one of their prmotional classes.

No comments: