Thursday, March 10, 2011

Can you guess?

What are on Madeline's feet in these photos?


No? Give up? Okay, okay, I'll fill you in on the story. A few weeks ago, Madeline was downstairs with daddy playing, which is not out of the ordinary. At one point she came up the stairs into the kitchen.

Now get a mental picture: She was incredibly proud of herself, with a HUGE smile on her face and almost marching (big steps), and looks at me and does a little side wave and says "Hi Momma." Not out of the ordinary, I say "Hi Madeline." She keeps marching...so I figure something is up. I look down at her feet and I swear I almost peed my pants.

Madeline had at decided that the silicon covers to the Wii Game remote controlers would make great shoes. I think I laughed for a good 5 minutes before I grabbed my cell phone, took a photo, grabbed the good camera, took more photos, and then walked her down to daddy to show her what she did. As one of my friends would say "At least we know she will be a problem solver." Ha. Indeed.

2 comments:

Maureen Gribble said...

Is she trying to bring back "jellies?" Oh boy!

abruscia said...

It is very possible, since her mommy LOOOOOVED them. I think had at at least half a dozen. Ha!