Tuesday, June 28, 2011

20 Week Ultrasound/Genderscan

Today we had our 20 week ultrasound! Everything looks great so far, unfortunately baby did not want to cooperate for anything. He/she had their little legs wrapped up around his/her head! I even went back for a second try after my doctor's appointment, and this little guy/gal had wedged him/herself even deeper! Shesh! So we still don't know if we are buying pink or blue. We also couldn't get any good measurements of baby's heart, feet or toes. We head back July 26th for a second try. Hopefully we will get some better luck! If not, we might be team green!

Since we couldn't get this little baby to cooperate, we could really only get one decent photo. 
Difficult already...I am in trouble!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Awwww man! I was hoping to find out whether it was a boy or girl! I'll keep my fingers crossed that the little one cooperates for you on the 26th! :)

sbruscia said...

Looks like a boy to me. Ha! Although girls are usually the stubborn ones.