I decided that I wasn't going to be doing much until I hit 5 months. That's the way we did it with Madeline and it worked out pretty well. However, since we have been pushed back a month in the gender category, and maybe permanently, I figured I had better get a start on things. When we were on vacation I was showing my mother-in-law the crib we wanted and noticed it was sold out on several sites! So last night, I decided I had better do a search and order it!
I love the style of this crib. It's classic nursery, and it'll fit great into the third bedroom upstairs with enough room to keep the full-size bed put together as well. We should have it in the next week or so. After that it's onto paint, a changing table of some sort and bedding, which I think I've nailed down on ETSY. :) Once these few things get done I think we'll be set, boy or girl, July or November. Ha.
Last day of summer...
6 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment