Here we are at 20 Weeks - HALF WAY! Wahooo! Sorry for not posting a 19 Week photo, but a morning on the beach trumped that. :) Anyway, definitely noticable bump now huh? Still moving along as usual, trying to make it to the gym several days a week and keep my energy up. But I am so exhausted it's ridiculous. Hoping one of these days my energy returns to me. The gym must be doing some good, my blood pressure was 80/50! I guess that explains why I am so light headed some of the time. Oh well, better than being too high!
Belly: Definitely a bump. Still in my regular clothes, only had to use the bella band that one time.
Belly Button: Still in :)
Stretch Marks: None, yet. Crossing fingers and toes.
Weight Gain: 5lbs, I think I gained 2 on vacation! ha.
Boy or Girl: We should have found out yesterday, but little guy/gal decided to firmly cross his or her legs and dig deep into my pelvis. We'll try again July 26.
Feeling: Bloated. Not quite pregnant, just full. Still sick, in fact threw up 2 times in the last week. More than in the beginning. :(
Cravings: Still on the fruit and iced tea kick.
Sleep: Meh, up several times a night.
Energy: Pooped.
Baby: Moving all around. Measuring right on time, and at 12 oz.
Last day of summer...
6 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment