Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Avery 2 Week Check up

This past Thursday, yes I know I am way behind, you had your 2 week check-up with Dr. McCormick. You came through with flying colors, though you still managed to pee all over the table :/ We'll keep working on that one. You weighed in at a health 7lb 12 oz and measured in at 20.75 inches! A pound gained in just a little over two weeks, way to go!

Dr. McCormick also said to give a special shout out to our Uncle Chet all the way down in Hershey. He also said he's thinking of retiring in 2013 :( I think he might beat you Uncle Chet! We told him it doesn't look like you will ever retire, you are too good at what you do.

We head back to the doctor's for Avery's 2 month appointment when she gets shots. Boo. In the mean time here are some photos of her enjoying her play mat and some tummy time, which she does not hate any where near as much as her sister did!



No comments: