Madeline, Grammy Ayres and myself headed to the doctor's office yesterday to get Avery checked out and make sure all systems were working properly. We got there got her weighed in at a healthy 6 lbs. 12 oz., but not before peeing all over the scale, it must have been cold! Avery is almost back up to her birth weight, which means her all-night nursing sessions, and I'm not kidding, I'm talking 10 p.m.-5 a.m., are working to pack on the pounds. At least she is benefiting from our moon lighting. No check on the length of our little lady, but Dr. Chase assured us that she looks great and we were good to go until our next appointment in two weeks. Whew!
Last day of summer...
6 years ago







4 comments:
She is sooo cute!!! Love the new pics!
Amanda, she is so beautiful.
Thanks ladies :) I can't help but think she is pretty perfect!
She absolutely is perfect.
Post a Comment