Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Two-Weeks Avery!

Yesterday was your due-date! And today you are two-weeks old, crazy! The last two weeks with you have been amazing, yes tireless and sleepless, especially with your three-year-old sister, but we could not be more thrilled to have you as part of our lives. So, to celebrate, we had a photoshoot with you today at Heidi Lynn photography. You were amazing during the shoot, Madeline on the other hand could not have been less interested. I think we might have gotten a total of 10 pictures with her in them :/ But what could we really ask for? She's having a tough time adjusting to life with a new sister. Madeline shows us daily how much she loves you, but she's acting out... A LOT. And spending lots of time in her time-out chair. I feel awful or her, but I know that in time you two will be the best of friends and chatting at 4:30 a.m. just like my sisters and I. (Yes, Sarah and I really were up texting at 4:30, I love having a lawyer as a sister-she never sleeps. ha).

Anyway I can't wait to see how your photos turned out. Thank you for gracing our lives and making them much more full of love than we could have ever imagined.


Me and my sleepy newborn Avery.


Bad photo, yes, but me and my girls :)


Madeline and Avery in Momma and Daddy's bed in the morning...just watchin' some Little Bear. 


Sleepy new born pose...and this fisher price rock n' play sleeper is the only thing you will sleep in at night. Thank you grandma Ayres! Did I mention that you don't like pacifiers? What will be do? Ha.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Love the pictures, not such a big fan of a wife that doesn't sleep however.