Thursday, January 12, 2012

2 Month Checkup for Avery

Avery had her 2 month check up the other day and we are happy to report that she is one healthy little girl! We did confirm that her baby acne is indeed seborrea, which should go away on it's own, but in the mean time we have some new body wash and lotion to use. Whew. That's a relief for momma. She got several shots, which she hated and broke momma's heart. I don't think I had a dry eye after that. She spent most of the day napping on momma, since I have had the stomach bug the past few days and then slept for a whopping 6.5 hours. THANK YOU! With Momma and Daddy being sick we needed those hours of extra rest.

Weight: 11.3 oz (35 percentile)
Length: 24 in. (93 percentile)
I knew she was long! We are already outgrowing our 0-3 clothes!

Here she is just before we had to wake her up for her shots. Poor girl.


Sleeping on momma during for rest of the day.

No comments: