Thursday, January 5, 2012

Deal of the week!

The other night after Madeline went to bed I headed out to grab some deals before my coupons expired. It was perfect timing since we were just about out of half of the items on the list. I bought most of the stuff at CVS, and a few other items at Target. In all it cost about $163.20, YIKES! But I didn't pay that, of course not! Below is the photo of everything I bought.

2-12 packs of Bounty paper towels
2-9 packs of Charmin toilet paper
3-boxes of Puffs tissues
1-3 pack of Huggies wipes
3-Pantene conditioners
3-Pantene shampoos
3-Pantene mousses
1-7 pack AA Duracell batteries
1-4 pack of D Duracell batters
3-Venus razors (full size)
3-packages of Oral B Floss
3-bottles of Dawn dish soap
3-3 packs of Ivory soap
2-FREE subscriptions to Allure Magazine (Bundled in with the shampoo/conditioner packages I bought. BONUS!).

I paid $52.77 for ALL of it. WINNING! Wahoo! Seeing that just the three razors cost about $30 alone, this might be one of my best buys yet.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You are my hero! That is awesome!!!

abruscia said...

ha, thanks Jenn. It's fun when it actually works out. :)