Today I got to celebrate being a Momma. Something that I've learned from one of the greatest Mommas in the world, my very own. Not sure how she did it. Just thinking about how she raised three girls on her own boggles my mind at the thought. She was the best role model and friend a girl and daughter could ever want and is still all of those today.
My babies spoiled me. My very first Momma's day with Avery Q, love her and my third with Madeline, adore her :) I am truly blessed to have such happy, healthy, rambunctious little girls in my life. So today, in the morning when the day was gorgeous, I got to do what I love most. Take photos of my little ladies. Enjoy, and Happy Mother's Day to all of my Momma friends and family! xxoo
Last day of summer...
6 years ago




















No comments:
Post a Comment