To celebrate turning 6 months old, Avery decided that she no longer wanted to have these adorable toothless grins anymore. The next morning she woke up with her bottom, front tooth popping through her gum! She is beating her sister's first tooth by 3.5 months! I would have had no idea that she was teething if it wasn't for a little symptom in her diaper. Finally after her 3 diaper changes in 3 hours I thought "hmmm, I wonder if she is teething?" Sure enough I felt around and got poked by her tiny tooth! It just barely broke the gum, and it looks like her other front tooth isn't far behind! Sweet girl was her same old happy self all this time, no whining or moaning. I never would have known if I didn't feel around for it. I hope all of her teeth come through this easily, because Madeline's sure didn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment