Tuesday, July 22, 2008

24 1/2 Week Doctor's Apt.

Today Brad and I had our latest doctor's appointment for our 6 month check up. First we had to get another ultrasound done so that our records would have all of the appropriate shots of our little one. Everything was in working order, baby is already head down, which really doesn't mean much, except for the fact that this explains why I am peeing every 45 minutes. She still has plenty of room to move about, so I am sure she won't stay head down for the next 12 or so weeks.

Anyway, we got our needed shots from the ultrasound tech, all except for "the" shot. The tech kept checking, but she said that the baby's legs were definitely closed....her exact words were "yup, you can tell, those legs are skin-to-skin." My response to this was, well it's definitely a girl then—stubborn! So she said to go with what we were told last time, but our doctor that we saw today, who is also a good friend said she would try to sneak us in so we would get another look. YAY!

So yes all is well with myself and baby. Baby is just over a pound now and should be measuring about 12 inches long. I am also growing...getting larger by the day, I am now up to a total of 8 lbs gained. FAN-Tastic! I sure am catching up quickly. I know I'll be in the 20-35lb weight range in no time. Bye-bye skinny jeans :( We have one more "one month" apt. left and then we start going every 2 weeks, until we get down to the final month, then it's once a month. YAY!

Stay tuned for the updated ultrasound photos!

1 comment:

sbruscia said...

She's just modest. Nothing wrong with that.