Wednesday, July 30, 2008

100 Days and Counting!

We have finally hit the 100 day mark until our little one is due! That means we are down to about 14 weeks, give or take a few days (hopefully weeks, I am hoping to pop a week or two early, yeah right). It seems like November 7th is never going to get here! I know it will be here before we know it and we still have so much to do. We haven't even started on the nursery, though I think that is our big project for the weekend of August 8th and 9th. The furniture is set to be delivered on the 12th of August, so I guess we had better get things moving! This way everything will be up when the family comes up to visit in September :)

100 days to go. YAY!

1 comment:

sbruscia said...

More pictures please!