Sunday, July 20, 2008

24 Weeks 3 Days - 6 Months!

So here we are at 24 Weeks and 3 days, we've finally reached 6 months!!!! Can you believe it?!?! It seems like just yesterday I told everyone that we were pregnant. I feel quite massive and if you look closely—yes, I finally have on a pair of maternity jeans. It was bound to happen sooner or later. And I might note that this photo was taken after a large Sunday brunch at the Auto Port....Just saying.

I am still working out daily, but I'll tell you, I am exhausted at the end of that hour. It's craziness. Not sure on the weight amount, but I am sure it has gone up a few pounds. Other than feeling massive, bloated, and just plain tired, I am doing well and looking forward to the next 3 months of the third and final trimester. Yahoo!

Our next check up is on Tuesday morning. We get to have another ultrasound done so that they can get a few of the images that they didn't get last month. Plus we are going to double check and make sure that this little one is definitely a "girl." I've kept all of the receipts to everything I've bought so far, just in case this week's exam says "boy."


2 comments:

sbruscia said...

Can I borrow those maternity jeans when your done with them? After studying for the bar I've put on enough weight that I need to expand my wardrobe!

Anonymous said...

I second Sarah's comment. I think I would enjoy maternity jeans on a regular basis. I'm all about an attractive looking elastic waist.