Monday, August 18, 2008

28 Weeks 4 Days ... Warning, I am getting HUGE!

Okay guys, so here it is: 28 Weeks and 4 Days (a little over 7 months), and did I tell you or what? I look and feel like I grew 2 sizes. I swear this baby grew over night the other day. It's ridiculous!!!! I can look down at my belly and literally see it shifting from side to side as she tries to get comfortable. She typically likes to settle in the most uncomfortable of positions. Like yesterday when she tried to lay across my belly (breach). I had to take my hands and try to shift her back to a more comfortable position....Oh my 10-12 more weeks of this, and she'll be bigger too!

On a bonus note, look at how long my hair is getting! It's fabulous, I love these prenatal vitamins. It's making my hair grow so fast, which I never had before. Too bad it hasn't gotten nice and thick like my sisters' hair...their hair is gorgeous!

2 comments:

sbruscia said...

You're so silly. Your hair always looks fab! Guess this is motivation to have a second baby?

Jenn said...

You look fantastic! Keep growin' momma!! And Happy Anniversary ~ how exciting! Ben and I are celebrating 5 years next Saturday. It's amazing how time flies!