So last night I set to my task of completing the closet in the nursery. I decided to paint the lower half of the closet pink and stencil the damask print that is on the crib bedding on the inside. I chose to do dark pink metallic stencils on the inside, and I must say that I LOVE the way it turned out. It looks totally and completely adorable. I haphazardly stenciled the print, b/c I didn't want it to look too "planned."
Next on the project list is the same stencil on the crib wall in a white, pearly, metallic paint. Once this is done I can focus on making curtains and getting the bedding washed for the crib! Yay!
I so love the way it turned out, let's hope the crib wall turns out just as cute!


1 comment:
That looks awesome! I'll hang out in Baby's closet any time.
Post a Comment