Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We're Definitely Getting There

We definitely made some headway on the nursery the past few days, so I thought I would post some photos. I know, there's a lot...but they are all too cute! So yes, this week we: Bought the mattress for the crib, washed all of the bedding, washed all of the clothing we have received so far, hung the light fixture and netting, bought a lamp, recovered the cornice box and finished stenciling. Whew! All in about 36 hrs. The big thing we need to do yet is make the curtains. It's turning out great so far. Here are the latest photos. Enjoy!











6 comments:

Luciano and Billy said...

Love it! So very stylish! The ceiling lamp-thingy is very cool.

Anonymous said...

Your baby is so fancy with her crystal chandelier!

abruscia said...

Yes, the chandelier is a bit much, but we had it already. It was mine from a few years ago, when I had my girly room in our old house. So now it just got passed down!

Jenn said...

You've done such an amazing job ~ it's a beautiful nursery!!!

sbruscia said...

It looks really great. I am going to hire you to do all my decorating in the future. So feel free to quit your day job!

abruscia said...

Yay! I'll consider myself employed! Bye bye PSU! LOL!