Six months ago today, in fact almost to the minute that I am writing this, Madeline Grace entered our lives and changed them forever. I never thought I could be so in love with one human being, but Madeline wrapped around her little finger the minute I held her, the minute I became her mom. There have been many trying times the past six months, but there have been more happy moments that outweigh those, and too many to count. So here we are wishing Maddie a Happy Six Month Birthday, it's crazy. Time has flown by so quickly, and every day my husband and I fall more and more in love with her. Happy Birthday little girl.
Here she is in the winning photo, showing off her sitting up skills.

Happy smile!

Look at this face, could you love anything more?

Me and Madeline being silly.
1 comment:
love it! Glad you are such a happy family! I am very happy to have Madeline as part of the family as well.
Post a Comment