Yup you read that right! I am going to be an Aunt, Sarah is going to be an Auntx2 and Maddie is getting another cousin! Kristin and Jamey announced the news on Saturday at dinner. Here is the happy couple announcing Baby Mervine is on the way! With a December 15, 2009 due date, it looks like we might have a Christmas baby on the way, or who knows, maybe he/she will arrive on Sarah's birthday (Dec. 19).

7 comments:
That's fantastic! Please pass on my congrats.
Woo hoo! Congrats to the happy couple. I am going to be superaunt having 2 little niece or nephew type things.
When's Dylan's bday --isn't it around then? Kristin-- you never comment. make a comment
Ha! You never do comment Kristin? Why? If you don't know how, ask Jamey how, he will show you :) Yeah, Dylan's b-day is right around then? I think it's early Dec. Not late Dec. though.
Kristin -- I'll give you 20 bucks if you comment. Come on and do it!
Darn it Kristin, C'mon....It's worth $20 and our amusement. She probably doesn't even read the comments...Therefore, I will call her a LOSER. Ha!
Apparently she is either 1) not checking your blog (v. inconsiderate) or 2. not reading comments (lame).
Post a Comment