As many of you know, we have been trying to make a few updates to our house. When we moved in last year everything was a blur. We rushed to get all of the wall paper down and pretty much any color of paint on the wall, basically because I was so sick and couldn't do anything. Well after living in this house for the last year, I decided that I wanted to make a few changes, and finally several months later, Brad gave in. Yay! So our formal living room when from a bland tan to a bold blue with new curtains, and our living room/kitchen got new hanging lights, curtains in both rooms, new light blue paint, and the couch got recovered from a red, to a light brown/tan tweed. I must say that the changes are remarkable. I am so happy with how it is turning out! Our house, finally feels like a home! :) Actually, it felt more like a home the minute we brough Miss. Madeline home from the hospital, but the make over ceratinly has helped!
So for all of our family who lives to far to make it up to see the changes, here they are.



3 comments:
Looks great! Hannah looks like a piece of sculpture in the living room pics.
That's fabulous. Yes, we just make her stay in one spot all day long.
House looks good. But just to be sure, I should probably come up for a visit and inspect it in person!
Post a Comment