Saturday, May 2, 2009

6 Month Drs. Apt.

Yesterday we had Madeline's 6 month check up. Everything went exceptionally well, that is until we had to get the shots. I cannot wait until they are over, she did her horrible, painful, little cry. It breaks my heart to hear it. We saw Dr. Huggins again and she said Maddie is looking great and we got the "She's so strong" comment again. I wonder if doctors say this about all babies?

Anyway, Madeline is now 15.15 lbs, and 25.25 inches long, so she is about 50% in weight and 30-40% in height. Poor thing, I think she is doomed to inherit my 5ft 2in stature. C'est la vie. The rest of the day went fairly well, though I think the shots really bothered her this time, she was quite cranky, not her usual self at all most of the day. Though I am happy to report that she is back to 100% as of this morning. Here are some cute shots I took while we were waiting to see the doctor. Maddie was rolling all over the table and loving it!





2 comments:

sbruscia said...

OMG -- she's totally posing! I think she is really strong -- it's the johnny jumper woo hoo!

abruscia said...

She loves the Johnny Jumper...she just spent about 40 minutes in the thing! And yes, a total poser and a super strong one too!