Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pack Some Pride

About two weeks ago Maddie got to do her first professional photo shoot! Well, not really, but we'll call it that. I work for the Penn State Alumni Association and the Alumni Store decided that for it's new ad campaign that it was going to try using some of the employees kids in the Ads. So two weeks ago it was Maddie's turn. She did quite well, even though it was well past nap time! The ad turned out amazingly cute, and I just know everyone is going to rush out to get the bag Maddie is selling! HA! The final ad, which is pictured below will appear in the August/July issue of the Penn Stater magazine. And as per request of Aunt Sarah, autographed copies will be available. HA!


The final ad.



Here are a few of the shots in between trying to get the good one!




The actual photo used!


You want me to do what mommy?


Okay, I think I can do it...this stuff is fun!

2 comments:

sbruscia said...

Looks like Maddie is following in her Mommy's footsteps --- Baby Amanda was in the newspaper all time!

Anonymous said...

Maddie's going to be more famous than the Gerber baby. Count me in for some autographed copies.