Monday, August 24, 2009

Splashing is Fun

Well, Madeline has been trying to get to the water in the dog bowls for quite some time. And, since I had the camera out the other day I figured I might as well let her go at it...at least I could document it. So here she is, finally getting to play in the dog bowl. Though this might not have been the best idea. I went down stairs to the basement to get Maddie the other morning and she must have slipped away from Brad. I found her and her PJs completely soaked in water. I think she had her whole body in the water bowl. What can I say, the girl loves the water.

Sneaky little face, she knows she shouldn't be doing this. And Miss. Hanna is wondering what the heck Maddie is doing in her water???


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so sneaky in the top photo. I love it!

Mark said...

What a face, she totally knows she is up to no good. Better watch out with her! :-)

abruscia said...

I know...she really does look sneaky! It cracks me up, b/c usually all she hears is "No Madeline!"