Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Last year at this time...

I was looking through some photos at work the other day for a project, and I ran across this photo. I am probably off by about a month, as I think this was taken three weeks before Madeline was born, but it reminded me of where I was last year at this time. It was Homecoming at Penn State and we had the big Alumni Walk Dedication during the day. It was freezing outside and my co-worker Heather and I were outside enjoying the festivities and drinking some hot chocolate. This seems forever ago. And yes, my friend looks completely adorable, while I look well, Pregnant and not really too thrilled to have my photo taken. Oh my. I am so glad my Madeline is here with me to enjoy the entire fall season this year!

2 comments:

sbruscia said...

What a lovely fall day that looks like! Seems like you were pregnant forever ago!

abruscia said...

Thank goodness!