Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Madeline's first PSU game

Madeline went to her first PSU game this past weekend. And though it was a late game, she rallied pretty well for the first half. By half time she was exhausted and ready to sleep, and so she and I headed home. Anyway, this is the only photo I have since I didn't bring in my little camera, so the quality isn't fabulous. Also a little video of her loving the game.


4 comments:

sbruscia said...

Seriously -- she cannot get any cuter! Richmond and State College need to become closer ASAP so we can see you guys more often.

abruscia said...

I could not agree more! Madeline, and myself miss you guys :(

Croatian Chaos said...

that looks like my first reaction to a psu game at the age of 14!! haha, wow, you're brave. i would have whimped out at the first raindrop! i'm so glad that she had a good time. so sweet!
brady's first trip will be blue-white game. i can picture both of them running around on the field together!!! so sweet!

abruscia said...

Too funnny! Yes, we braved the weather, though as you can see our seats are covered. And, we were only there for the first half, no tailgating, so it wasn't too bad. That would be so cute to see them playing around the field. Seriously, we have got to meet up. Brady keeps getting cuter and cuter!