Monday, September 21, 2009

Vacation!

We had a fabulous trip to Hilton Head with our good friends Annie, Dave and Zach Costlow this past week. Both of the babies had a fabulous time, and loved jumping waves and enjoying the sun and the sand. Here are a few photos, I have so many that I'll have to upload them to ofoto and share at a later time. Sorry!


We took a day trip to Savannah, Ga. Family photo on the water.


Madeline being cheesy for the camera!


LOVING, and I mean LOVING the beach!





Madeline and Zach just haning.


How the babies traveled around the Island...and yes, she loved this too! We took long bike rides almost every morning.


Maddie's new favorite toy at the pool was the pine tree pines....nice huh?
It entertained her for at least 45 minutes.





Had to post this one, dinner at the Salty Dog Cafe. Brad happend to snap this photo of me, and well, it looks like Maddie is making a silly face too. It cracks me up, like mother, like daughter. This photo says it all!


And your parting shot, literally, for the beach.

No comments: