Friday, September 11, 2009

MIA

Sorry about the lack of posts lately. We were out of town last Thursday through this past Tuesday, and we are set to head out of town for Vacation this week. I thought I would have lot's of photos from this past week's trip to Wilmington, NC for a wedding, but sadly I lost my camera somewhere in a cab. Yes, I cried, and yes, I called every single cab company listed in the phone book, the police officer in charge of all of the cabbies, and posted on craigs list. Sadly, nothing has turned up. So all of Madeline's photos from her first trip to the beach, first wedding, etc. are gone. Ugh. I was sick to my stomach. Two bright notes: One, it wasn't our "good" camera, and two, we are headed back to the beach this week for vacation so we will be able to get some new photos of her. I guess there are three bright notes, we have video of it on our video camera.

I'll return in a week, and maybe even get to do some posting at the beach, with some new photos.

2 comments:

sbruscia said...

Ummmm.... 2nd wedding! I believe she was the flower girl at a fantastic wedding in January!

abruscia said...

My bad, come home soon and safely!!!! we miss you!!!!!!