Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Chandelier (LOVE)

I have a chandelier in my kitchen and I could not be happier about it! I've wanted to put one in for the past 2 years or so, but with no chandelier there before, I knew it would be a big undertaking. This year, Brad and I aren't doing gifts for each other, so this is what we decided to do instead. I am so happy with it! The guys just finished up a few hours ago. It makes me smiling just looking at it. Did I mention that I LOOOOOVVEE it?

Anyway, this little eating nook has undergone several big changes since we bought the house. 1.) Maroon wall paper taken down 2.) Fresh coat of beige paint 3.) Decided I don't like the beige and repaint a light blue 4.) Add curtains 5.) Chandelier goes up.

I am so happy with this little nook, it might be my favorite place in the house. Well, it might be a close call with our bedroom :)

Our eating nook, complete with new chandelier!


Isn't she a beauty?



What it looked like about a year ago with the new curtains at the time. What a difference huh?



2 comments:

Hope said...

Gorgeous! I love chandeliers and that is a great one.

abruscia said...

:) Thanks so much, I really am in love with it. I might marry it...pathetic, i know.