Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cookie Day!

I've got great news for you all...The holidays have officially arrived at my house! Our first Cookie Day of the season was in full swing yesterday. I didn't really plan for it, but I've been in the mood for some baking for a while now and yesterday was perfect! Madeline and I got geared up and made almost 6 dozen cookies! About 4 dozen Gingerbread and 2 dozen sugar cookies. Yummo! Oh and Madeline had a blast. She LOVES helping me in the kitchen.


Getting ready to bake, I had to put my apron on her, which looked more like a tube dress. I have a feeling I'm going to have to make her an apron for her stocking :)


All ready to go Momma!


Hmmm, what do I do with this?



Mmmmmm, can I eat some now???


So goooooood!



The finished products, Madeline couldn't even wait for the iced cookies. She snuck in while I wasn't looking and got a pumpkin as it was cooling, and was extremely happy with herself.


Gingerbread cookies, for the snowflakes they are predicting this weekend.


And fall harvest cookies for Thanksgiving...I love my swirly leaves :)



No comments: