We started off with a fabulous dinner at Bistro 27 in Richmond, so yummy! Saturday morning came bright and early and the Sarah and I headed to the Red Door Spa for 3 hours of fabulous spa treatments. So wonderful! We then headed up to
After the baby shower, we headed back to Richmond for a quick hour or so of relaxation and the PSU game, way to go JoePa 400! We headed back out for a girls dinner, another surprise for Sarah, with two of her girl friends from Law School and two more from Hershey! Thank you so much to everyone who helped make this weekend special for my big sister :) We had a fabulous time!
Cute shoe tree for Erica and baby Blake!
Mommies-to-be Jenn and Sarah enjoying some tea.
Mommy-to-be opening some of her amazing gifts.
Hershey mommies-to-be....so fabulous that they are all friends after all of these years.
Dinner with the girls at Can Can.
Sarah and Evan.
Sarah, Evan and Allison at Can Can.
Sisters!

Allison, Alevia, et Moi!
Sisters part duex :)







4 comments:
You did such a great job of documenting the weekend! It was so fun seeing you at Erica's shower. Can't wait to hang out again in a few weeks and the kiddos will finally meet and we can see them play together!
Well if you're a stalker, then I guess that makes me a stalker too! :) So great to "officially" meet you as well! I love peeking in at your blog and have enjoyed passing some of your adorable ideas for Miss Madeline along to my sister. Look forward to keeping in touch via the wonderful world of blogs! :)
amanda, if it makes you feel any better - i'm a complete stalker of all your blogger friends! haha. too funny! seriously - who doesn't stalk a couple stranger's blogs? :) stalk away, my friend!
Thank you so much for my lovely weekend! I had such a great time. I really owe one. I know it's not easy to get away from Madeline, drive 5+ hours, and drive around DC! But I really appreciate it. Next time manis and pedis are on me.
Post a Comment