A look into our daily life with Madeline and Avery
Monday, November 22, 2010
Gloves!
This morning when Madeline finished up breakfast she wanted to go and play outside. Which with darkness falling at 5 pm, I am eager to get out during the day. Unfortunately it was pretty chilly. So, I broke out the new gloves I had gotten for her last week. She was so excited to have gloves with fingers and not her mittens! They were a bit big, but they did the job, and the look on her face was priceless...
GLOVES! Really? You mean I can still use my hands!?!?
And pick up rocks!?
Loooooooove the gloves!
And I can point to planes in the sky too!
And get really close to the camera. I know this has nothing to do with the gloves, but I couldn't resist the cuteness :)
No comments:
Post a Comment