Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring like weather at the Park

Last Tuesday, well over a week ago, it was 73 degrees in State College, sadly today it is a balmy 44 degrees. This weather had better perk up soon, I think Phil was waaaaay off in his prediction of an early spring this year. Anyway, we took advantage of the great weather and spent some time at the park down the road from our house. It was a bit windy, but that didn't stop Madeline.

So excited we had to run to the park!

Riding the horsey, I think she also takes after her Aunt Sarah for this one, if you know what photo I am referring to ;)


Fun times on the slide!



Steering the ship!



Cute tooshie steering the ship!


Exploring.



1 comment:

sbruscia said...

Maddie -- don't follow aunt sarah in everything. Always keep your clothes on while riding horses! Love that the hair bow matches the boots.