Monday, July 11, 2011

22 Weeks

Sorry for not posting a belly photo last week. It was kind of busy coming off of the holiday weekend and I kind of forgot. Anyway, things here are great. We're on the down ward slope of pregnancy so how could it not be? One more week closer to meeting my baby.


Belly: Definitely a bump. People have finally started commenting that I look pregnant. And yes, as you can tell by today's photo. I have given into Maternity pants. I can still wear my other pants, and even though the maternity pants are a bit big, they are way more comfy :)

Belly Button: Still in :)

Stretch Marks: Nada

Weight Gain: Depending on the day 6-7lbs.

Boy or Girl: Hopefully we will know more in two weeks. Until then, it's kind of fun keeping everyone in suspense. Ha.

Feeling: Full, already running out of room to eat and breathe.

Cravings: Fruit, nectarines still.

Sleep: Meh, up several times a night.

Energy: Pooped, doing better if I don't over do it.

Baby: Moving all around. Daddy finally felt some kicks last night :)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You look fabulous Amanda! So awesome for your hubby feeling baby kicking. Can't wait to hear the big announcement!!! I'm definitely waiting in suspense if you haven't noticed. :)

abruscia said...

Thanks Jenn! I am feeling okay, though not feeling fabulous. Ha. I also cannot wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. This child is stressing me out already! ha.