Tuesday, July 26, 2011

24 Week Ultrasound (It's A ....)

Today we had our 24 week appointment. Yup, we've made it to 6 months! Wahoo! And to top it all off, we got to have another ultrasound. Thankfully this little one decided to cooperate this time. We got all of the needed measurements AND we got to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. YAY! We also found out that this little one is tucked way down deep in my pelvis, still. Baby has his/her little toes/legs wedged in my pelvis and his/her head is on the right side of my stomach, kind of on an angle. This baby has been in this position for a while now...I can feel it, and my stomach is soar from where baby has it's head shoved. Ouch!

Okay, so take a close look...It's A....




GIRL!!
Yup, we are going to be having another little girl :) And we could not be more thrilled. 
Madeline gets to have all of the memories and experiences that my sisters and I have had growing up. I am so happy, and cannot wait to watch them fight grow up together! ha.


And here is my 24 week belly photo. Definitely showing, but not too noticeable in my regular clothes. Though I did have one of Madeline's daycare teachers ask me if I was ever going to start looking pregnant. That's a compliment right? ;/



2 comments:

Jenn said...

Congratulations on team PINK!!! So exciting that you'll have two little girls! You look incredible too. Keep the updates coming! Can't wait to see what you do with the nursery. :)

sbruscia said...

Yeah! So glad that my niece finally revealed herself. Can't wait to meet this sweet baby girl. Please tell her Aunt Sarah loves her. BTW -- you look great!