Friday, July 22, 2011

23 Weeks

Okay, so I'm late, again, and technically this is 23 weeks 4 days...sorry. I've been running, running lately in the mornings, and I have been forgetting to snap a photo. I finally got around to it.

Belly: Bump noticeable, and it's getting harder and harder for me to squeeze into my pre-baby swimsuits. :/

Belly Button: Still in :)

Stretch Marks: Nothing yet :)

Weight Gain: Around 7lbs. maybe 8lbs, we'll see.

Boy or Girl: Big appointment (again) is on Tuesday. Hopefully we'll know by then. :)

Feeling: Full again, I'm miserable after I eat b/c of how full I feel. Argh.

Cravings: Nectarines, good ole H2O, Lots of it.

Sleep: Doing better this week, though maybe it's because I actually made it to the gym more than twice. Ha.

Energy: I have my days, but I think *crossing fingers* I might be on an upswing.

Baby: Moving like crazy, though still feeling them very low. I should be able to feel them around or above my belly button by now, but haven't. I have a feeling this baby likes to lay low. Mrrrr. Could make for another difficult ultrasound on Tuesday.

No comments: