Friday, June 27, 2008

21 Weeks - Half Way There!

I am growing by the day, and even though most of my co-workers still say they can't tell I am pregnant...I can't definitely tell. Though most of my pants still fit, they are getting a bit snug. The medicine is still working (knock on wood) and I have been feeling quite a bit better. In turn, I now have no excuse to not work out anymore. I have been able to get up early all this week and start working out again. Plus another 30-45 minutes in the evening. Hopefully this will help to curb my weight gain so I am not a large mass walking down the aisle for Ms. Sarah's wedding in January!

We had the 20 week doctor's apt. this week and all is well with both myself and our little girl. And, I am officially on the record as gaining weight...I am back up to my pre-pregnancy weight plus 2 pounds! I caught up quickly! Now I really have to keep up that exercising!

No comments: