Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Shopping

I got to go home to see my mom this weekend, and do some shopping for our little one. So, my mom and I decided to make a weekend of it, and boy did we ever.

On Friday night, we visited Baby's R Us and let me tell you it totally sucked...don't even ask. It was so overwhelming and half of the stuff I went in to look at they didn't have in the store. So I am now in the process of registering for almost everything on line. My mom and I promptly left Baby's R Us and went to McDonalds to get Caramel Sundae's, which definitely perked up our spirits.

On Saturday we got up and drove to King of Prussia for a full day, and I mean full day, of shopping. We got there at 10 a.m. and didn't leave until 5 p.m. Needless to say we were both exhausted. However, it was well worth it, "Grandma" got some adorable baby clothes for our little girl. First is our rose bud outfit (my mom dressed me in everything rosebud she could find, so we were on a mission to get my little girl a rosebud out fit). It's so cute! We also found an adorable little onsie with flower trim and then an irresistible jogging suit. SO CUTE!

No comments: