Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's a...

Well at least we think that is a....

Okay let me do a little explaining...
I went to the apt. today, and we had the ultrasound done. They said everything looked great, and all of my tests came back incredibly great. Baby looks happy and healthy, good spine, kidneys, stomach, two hands, two feet, lips and a cute little nose among other things. However, I have to go back for another ultrasound next month so that they can get a better photo of all 4 chambers of the heart. The little bugger decided to completely flip over in the middle of the exam, so they had a hard time looking for the last shot.

Anyway, I told the tech that we wanted to know the sex of the baby and she went for the leg shot…Baby didn’t want to have it’s legs open too wide, so the tech is only guaranteeing about 65-70% on the sex. She said we would know for sure at the next ultrasound. Anyway, I am going to go with 70%, b/c she said if she had to guess, and she’s been doing this for 21 years, she would say……

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

.

.

GIRL!

Stay tuned for the ultrasound photos.


No comments: