A look into our daily life with Madeline and Avery
Thursday, June 12, 2008
House
Okay, so I have been getting "yelled" at, well not really yelled at, but asked over and over again to send photos of our house. So here I am with some photos. I finally got around to it tonight. I'll send a link to view the rest of them later.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love the backyard area. I would constantly have bbqs if that was my house. Alas all I have is a fire escape that Ross and I attempt to pull chairs out on and have a cocktail while avoiding the air conditioner drippings from above.
1 comment:
I love the backyard area. I would constantly have bbqs if that was my house. Alas all I have is a fire escape that Ross and I attempt to pull chairs out on and have a cocktail while avoiding the air conditioner drippings from above.
Post a Comment