Good morning! This week's belly photos are brought to you by Ms. Hanna! I went down to get the camera this morning and she patiently waited and then greeted me on the steps, as if saying "please take my photo!" So of course I did...I know I am a bit obsessed with my puppies, but I just can't help it!

So anyway, here are our 25 Week belly photos, I am definitely getting bigger by the week. I went out and bought a ton of summer dresses so that I can make it though the summer comfortably...that means wearing very few pants! HA! I also had Brad take a photo of me with actual clothes on so that you could see what I look like dressed as a "normal" person, that is without my shirt up! HA! I still don't look too massive in my everyday clothes, but I am sure that will come any week now.

2 comments:
2 things. 1. you don't look massive & you have pants on & 2. the baby told me that she wants the "old girl" to go stay with Aunt Sarah when she first arrives.
Dear Aunt Sarah,
As much as I love you, this "old girl" is staying with mommy!
~Hanna
Post a Comment