Thursday, September 18, 2008

33 Week Doctor's Visit

Technically I don't get to 33 weeks until tomorrow, but what the heck, what's one day right? We had our second 2 week doctor's apt. this morning and seems like everything, meaning my weight, blood pressure and baby, are right on track.

I swear if you asked me, I would say this baby is breach, but apparently not. Our Doctor, and good friend Liz Raquet, indeed verified that she is definitely head down. Which explains why I constantly have a foot or hand sticking in my rib cage. Though, I must say she is prone to resting mostly on my right hand side. Weird. I asked if we could determine the weight, and she said not really with out measuring on an ultrasound, but that she is most likely around 4lbs. Whew! Right on track. If I can avoid pushing out an 8lb baby it'll be fabulous.

Two more, two week visits and then it's on to the weekly visits, which means I'll be full-term (36 weeks). Yessssssssssssssssssssss! So yes, we are all doing well. Just hoping for the next 7 weeks or so to fly by quickly.

No comments: