Thank you to everyone who took the time to come out and celebrate with us. Your support and friendship really means a lot to Brad and I both. And all of the amazing gifts that we received are amazing, and yes, to all of you who took bets, all of the clothing is washed and put away. Brad and I were quite busy yesterday.
Here are a few photos from the shower.
My mom, my sisters and my grandma all went in together and bought our little girl this wagon. A. Kristin completed it by making custom seat pads for it, and a matching quilt with our little one's name on it....look closely and you'll see it!
(She is being named after my grandma).
(She is being named after my grandma).
The cookie favor, which my sister Kristin made, and one of the games we played: name the baby animal—which was so hard! Only a lawyer would pick this game out, thanks A. Sarah, I decided I didn't have to play! Ha ha.
The completely adorable cake my mom picked out and brought up from Harrisburg. It was spice cake, which I requested, with pumpkin mousse filling. Almost too cute to eat....I said almost!
Me and my grandma, 96 years-old today—Happy Birthday Grandma, this is the lady from whom our little on is getting her name.












2 comments:
Hi sweetie! Your shower looks like it was so cute. Wish we all could have been there with you. You look amazing!
Your belly looks so cute...our little Madeline is in there!
Post a Comment