Friday, September 19, 2008

Our Car Seat Arrived!

Brad and I decided that we should probably buckle down and buy the car seat, since in only 3 weeks (yes!) I will be considered full-term. I think I placed the order on Monday, and the shipping said it wouldn't be delivered until sometime late next week. But when we got home from Second Mile last night, we had several large packages on our front porch! They must have been delivered while we were out.

So here it is! We have two bases, one for my car and one for Brads. I think Ms. Madeline will enjoy it. It's one of the top rated car seats in terms of safety and you have to admit, it is pretty darn chic, lol! Now all we have to do is figure out how to install the darn thing! There wasn't time for that last night. I think it might be a project for the weekend.


1 comment:

sbruscia said...

Glad Madeline has a safe car seat for the long trip to see Aunt Sarah in Richmond!